- Department Overview
- Computer Science Programs
- Student Opportunities
- Faculty and Staff
- News and Events
Suggested Out of Department Courses
- Any 5xxx/6xxx level course not used in the undergraduate curriculum may be taken that is out of the field of Computer Science study.
- Cross-listed courses with CS, taught by a CS professor are considered CS – in department – courses
- ECE courses may be taken as out-of-department if not taught by CS faculty.
Math & Stat
- Stat 5643– Probability And Statistics
- Stat 5644– Mathematical Statistics
- Math 5107– Combinatorics And Graph Theory
- Math 5603– Methods of Applied Mathematics
IST – Information Science & Technology
- 5251Technological Innovation Management and Leadership (but not also EMGT 5100 nor EMGT 5111)
- 4257Network Economy
- 4261 Information Systems Project Management (but not also EMGT 361)
- 5168 Law & Ethics in E-Commerce (but not also CS 317)
- 5885 Human Computer Interaction
- 5886 Human-Computer Interaction Prototyping
- 5887 Human-Computer Interaction Evaluation
- 6887 Research Methods in Human-Computer Interaction
- Other IST courses with Advisor and Graduate Advisor approval only.